The ICHSAP library offers curriculum used in the ICCSD in addition to other supplementary materials.
ICHSAP Parent-Teachers also have access to resources through Grant Wood AEA (see Home Schooling Parent Resources at AEA in the right sidebar). Most resources require either the HSAP group username and password or an individual username and password. Ask Pam or Stephanie for the HSAP group login information or for help obtaining an individual username and password from Grant Wood AEA.
Iowa AEA Online resources include:
- AEA Digital Library
- AP Images
- Atomic Learning (an online technology training and professional development tool)
- BookFlix (PreK-3)
- Britannica Online
- GALE (searchable databases of magazines, newspapers, and reference materials with databases for elementary, middle school, and high school level students and for educators)
- iCLIPART For Schools (royalty-free clipart)
- SIRS Issues Researcher (9-12)
- soundzabound (royalty-free music and sound effects library)
- TeachingBooks.net (author and book resources for fiction and non-fiction, aligned to the Common Core)
- Teen Health & Wellness (7-12)
ICHSAP Parent-Teachers may also borrow materials from the Grant Wood AEA Library.
Iowa City Home School Assistance Program